About this item
- 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨' 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 & 𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙: Elecder S8 kids headphones’ volume limited function makes the volume level be adjusted between 85 dB and 94dB according to different noise environments. Not only to ensure safe listening, but also to get clear sound in noisy environments. Better to protect your child's hearing! This Stereo bass kids headphone with excellent sound effects can also gives the kids a better listening experience
- 𝘽𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 & 𝙈𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙣: This wired headphones work using the built-in microphone, provide clear hands-free calls. Your child's best companion for studying, listening to music, watching movies, playing games, chatting with friends, and having fun. Just clicking the multi-function button to play, pause, answer, double click to switch to the next song, and three clicks to switch to the previous song.
- 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩 & 𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮: Kids can insert another headphone plug into the sharing jack to share audio with friends or families, no splitters or special cables needed.The standard 3.5mm headphones jack is suitable for all kinds of devices with 3.5mm jack.Compatible with Chromebooks, androids, laptops, tablets, computers, all smartphones.
- 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣 & 𝘼𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙: Our on ear headphones have super soft and breathable ear cushions, which can isolate environmental noise to the greatest extent and have good air permeability. Wearing it for a long time will not make your child feel tired. Adjustable headband allows you to get the perfect fit for your head shape. The headphones are foldable and compact, making them easy to carry and store.
- 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩: 1 Year Hassle-Free-protection and quickly response customer service, for any questions while using, please contact us at any time via Amazon email or through the contact information on the instructions.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…